close
這是一封我很愛的信 我翻譯了一下分享給大家 歡迎轉載
原來這才是孩子想跟大人們說的話!

我是個孩子而我的工作就是玩!

When I'm building in the block room,
當我在玩積木的時候
Please don't say I'm "Just Playing."
請不要說我:「只是在玩。」
For, you see, I'm learning as I play;
⋯⋯ 其實,我是透過玩的過程在學習
About balance and shapes.
關於平衡與形狀的認知。
When I'm getting all dressed up,
當我打扮好成為把拔或馬麻
Setting the table, caring for the babies,
排好餐桌、照顧嬰兒的時候
Don't get the idea I'm "Just Playing."
請不要以為我只是在玩
For, you see, I'm learning as I play;
其實,我是透過玩的過程在學習
I may be a mother or a father someday.
因為有一天我可能成為一個爸爸或媽媽。
When you see me up to my elbows in paint,
當你看到我滿手沾滿水彩顏料
Or standing at an easel, or molding and shaping clay,
站在畫架旁或以陶土塑型時
Please don't let me hear you say, "He is Just Playing."
請不要讓我聽見你說 :「他只是在玩。」
For, you see, I'm learning as I play.
其實,我是透過玩的過程在學習
I'm expressing myself and being creative.
我正在創造性的表達自我
I may be an artist or an inventor someday.
因為有一天我可能成為一個畫家或是發明家。
When you see me sitting in a chair
當你看到我坐在椅子上
"Reading" to an imaginary audience,
閱讀給一群我想像出來的觀眾時
Please don't laugh and think I'm "Just Playing."
請不要笑我說我只是在玩
For, you see, I'm learning as I play.
其實,我是透過玩的過程在學習
I may be a teacher someday.
因為有一天我可能會成為一個老師。
When you see me combing the bushes for bugs,
當你看到我穿梭在樹叢中找各式各樣的昆蟲
Or packing my pockets with choice things I find,
或在我的口袋裡塞滿我發現的各式各樣寶物的時候
Don't pass it off as "Just Play."
請不要以為我只是在玩
For, you see, I'm learning as I play.
其實,我是透過玩的過程在學習
I may be a scientist someday.
因為有一天我可能會是個科學家。
When you see me engrossed in a puzzle,
當你看到我認真的研究一份拼圖
Or some 'plaything' at my school,
或是在學校玩新奇的小玩意的時候
Please don't feel the time is wasted in "Play."
請不要認為我把時間都浪費在玩這件事情上
For, you see, I'm learning as I play.
其實,我是透過玩的過程在學習
I'm learning to solve problems and concentrate.
我在練習解決問題的能力與專注性
I may be in business someday.
因為有一天我可能會從商。
When you see me cooking or tasting foods,
當你看到我煮食物或是品嘗食物的時候
Please don't think that because I enjoy it, it is "Just Play."
請不要以為樂在其中的我只是在玩
I'm learning to follow directions and see differences.
我正在練習按步驟做事並練習觀察力
I may be a chef someday.
因為有一天我可能會是個廚師。
When you see me learning to skip, hop, run, and move my body,
當你看到我練習跑跳還有各種肢體律動的時候
Please don't say I'm "Just Playing."
請不要說:「我只是在玩。」
For, you see, I'm learning as I play.
其實,我是透過玩的過程在學習
I'm learning how my body works.
我正在認識我身體的能力
I may be a doctor, nurse or athlete someday.
因為有一天我可能會是個醫生、護士或是運動員。
When you ask me what I've done at school today,
因此當你問我今天在學校都做了些什麼
And I say, "I Just Played."
而我回答:「我今天跟小朋友一起玩。」的時候
Please don't misunderstand me.
請千萬不要再誤解我了
For, you see, I'm learning as I play.
其實,我是透過玩的過程在學習
I'm learning to enjoy and be successful in my work.
我在學習如何樂在其中的工作
I'm preparing for tomorrow.
我在為了明天而準備
Today, I'm a child and my work is play.
今日,我是個孩子而我的工作就是認真的玩!!

翻譯:黃郁樺 轉載請註明出處 謝謝
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    仙女棒 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()